Skip to content
Free delivery when you spend £70 or more. T&Cs apply.
Free delivery when you spend £70 or more. T&Cs apply.
Earth Rated Poop Bags

Earth Rated Poop Bags

Poop bags... probably not your usual conversation starter but as we act on using products that are better for the environment, this product is perfect to add to your supply. 


Earth Rated Poop Bags are eco-friendly. They're clear from latex & the packaging plus the inner roll is made with recyclable materials. They're strong, durable and if you opt for the scented bags - you're going to be amazed at just how good they smell. The lavender scented bags use 62% naturally sourced essential oils derived from fruits, plants & spices. The remaining 38% is a binding agent that helps the scent adhere to their bags. Even opting for the unscented bags, once you tie that bag, the poop smell is not escaping!

These handy poop bags are 100% leak proof! That's right, 0% chance of poop getting anywhere near your hands! Being safe in the knowledge that your hands aren't going to get dirty means for an easy, hassle free walk... right? Well, definitely for picking up poop!
Finally, and a very important note to end on...
Being a dog owner it is your legal duty to clean up EVERY TIME your dog poops in a public place. Make sure you have a poop bag at the ready & dispose of at your nearest dog poop bin. Failing to do so can leave you with an on the spot fine, which would make for a VERY expensive dog walk. Not only this but it poses a problem for nature, as dog poop contains harmful bacterias, these can be transmitted if stepped in or even eaten. 
Shop the range today to make sure you're prepared for every time your dog needs to 'go'.  
Previous article Hooves for Dogs
Next article Why Choose Grain Free Dog Food

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields