Skip to content
Free delivery when you spend £70 or more. T&Cs apply.
Free delivery when you spend £70 or more. T&Cs apply.
80% Meat Dog Training Treats

80% Meat Dog Training Treats

In the spotlight this month at Natural Choice Pet Foods are our own Grain Free 80% meat dog treats!
Available in two flavours –either Poultry or Fish, these provide an excellent crunchy training treat.
Comprising of a whopping 80% of either fresh Chicken, Duck and Turkey in the poultry flavour, or 80% fresh salmon, trout and white fish in the fish flavour, these make healthy and easily digestible training treats. The other 20% is made of sweet potato and potato- both providing good digestible fibre.
Fitting with our Natural Ethos, there are absolutely NO nasties, grains, artificial colourings, flavourings or additives in these goodies! They are wonderful rewards for dry, wet or raw fed dogs that are just the right size for repeated rewarding!
For November 2022 these treats are available loose in store, either as poultry or fish, or a mix and match, for only £1 per 100g! Saving you a whopping third off their normal price!
Or they are also available in single flavour bags online and in store at £2.10 for 100g or £5 for 500g!


Previous article Learning about your pups poops!
Next article Protein In Dog Food

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields