Why Choose Rabbit As A Protein For Dogs?
5 reasons why you should choose Rabbit for your dog...
1) Rabbit is a natural, healthy, all white-meat which means it's full of nutrients.
2) Rabbit is higher in protein than chicken, turkey, veal, beef, duck, lamb, and pork. It’s packed with lots of lean, mean, healthy fuel for your dog’s muscles, essential amino acids necessary for tissue repair & help boost the immune system.
3) Rabbit meat is lower in cholesterol than most other protein sources. The healthy fats in rabbit meat will keep your dog’s joints lubricated and coat shiny.
4) Rabbit meat, is an excellent natural, healthy source of vitamin B12 which works to ensure that a dog's nervous system functions properly & is needed for normal cell growth.
5) Rabbit is a novel protein, which means your dog has either rarely or never been exposed to this protein before. Dogs with sensitive stomachs or food allergies will have a better reaction to novel protein compared to other protein sources.