Dorwest Soft & Serene Dog Shampoo Bar
Soft & Serene Dog Shampoo Bar is specially formulated for dogs prone to itchy, irritated and sensitive skin. With borage oil and chamomile and lavender essential oils, alongside a base blend of shea butter and coconut, sunflower, castor and sweet almond oils, these highly nourishing and soothing natural ingredients support optimal skin health, so your dog can wave goodbye to flaky, dry skin.
Using the power of nature for calm and healthy skin:
- Borage oil - naturally rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega 6 fatty acid that is associated with supporting skin health and strengthening damaged or weakened skin barriers, making it ideal for those that are prone to dry and sensitive skin.
- Chamomile - well known for its soothing properties, it is also an effective exfoliant and moisturiser. Helps to support a flake-free coat whilst calming areas of irritation and enriching coat colour.
- Lavender - naturally calming and helps maintain optimal hair growth. It can help support the skin`s natural defences, being traditionally renowned for having antibacterial and antifungal properties.
o help you get the most out of your dog shampoo bar we have a few top tips...
- Brushing your dog before washing (particularly long-coated breeds) makes it easier for the shampoo to get through and cleanse the entire coat.
- Wet the shampoo bar and your dog`s coat.
- Massage the bar through the coat until you have a good lather (this can take longer in hard water areas), then place the shampoo bar to the side and continue to massage the skin and coat for a deep clean.
- Rinse the coat thoroughly to ensure all the shampoo has been washed out – this is generally easy with our shampoo bars as they have great rinsability!
- After use, pop your bar on a soap dish or rack so it can fully dry (gaps to allow airflow help speed this up)
- Once dry, you can put your bar back in the box, ready for the next bath time!
Remember - fully drying your bar is important to reduce tackiness - if your shampoo bar does become tacky a quick rinse before use can help
Remember - there can be a transition period when you stop using artificial ingredients on the coat. This can take longer in hard-water areas so rinsing the coat thoroughly after shampooing and brushing the coat through when dry can be beneficial to make the transition smoother.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, borage oil, chamomile essential oil, lavender essential oil
Administration: Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, and apply shampoo by massaging the bar over the whole body, creating a rich, creamy lather. Rinse and avoid eye contact. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes
Interactions: Can be used with other medications or supplements
Suitable from: 8 weeks
Always read the label