Dorwest Natural & Naked Shampoo Bar
With no essential oils, Dorwest Natural & Naked Pet Shampoo Bar is ideal for any pet, including those with sensitive skin or prone to allergies, puppies and cats who can be more susceptible to essential oils. Containing calendula oil, and a base of shea butter and coconut, sunflower, castor and sweet almond oils, it is highly moisturising and nourishing for flake-free, healthy skin.
Formulated specifically for sensitive skin with no essential oils, this bar simply contains calendula oil as the main active ingredient. Well known for its soothing properties, calendula supports coat growth, hydrates dry and damaged skin, and maintains normal skin cell turnover.
To help you get the most out of your dog shampoo bar we have a few top tips...
- Brushing your dog before washing (particularly long-coated breeds) makes it easier for the shampoo to get through and cleanse the entire coat.
- Wet the shampoo bar and your dog`s coat.
- Massage the bar through the coat until you have a good lather (this can take longer in hard water areas), then place the shampoo bar to the side and continue to massage the skin and coat for a deep clean.
- Rinse the coat thoroughly to ensure all the shampoo has been washed out – this is generally easy with our shampoo bars as they have great rinsability!
- After use, pop your bar on a soap dish or rack so it can fully dry (gaps to allow airflow help speed this up)
- Once dry, you can put your bar back in the box, ready for the next bath time!
Ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, calendula oil
Administration: Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, apply shampoo by massaging bar over the whole body, creating a rich, creamy lather. Rinse and avoid eye contact. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes
Interactions: Can be used with other medications or supplements
Suitable from: 8 weeks
Always read the label